Edition: May 2018
Personal information is private.
By registering or placing an order on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
We may supplement the information that you provide us with information from trusted third parties (including travel agencies, distributors and list rental companies)
When you book accommodation for other people, we may ask you to provide the above information about them (e.g. we will usually ask for the title, first name and surname, email address and nationality of a person for each room that you book for identification purposes). You should only provide us with information about other people if you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
Disclosure of your Information:
Where personal information is processed on our behalf by third parties (such as the purpose of processing your room booking), we put measures in place to keep your information secure.
Subscribing to Christian Guild
If you subscribe to Christian Guild, then we will simply retain your marketing preference data, which will be added to the Christian Guild mailing list giving details of new products, competitions, promotions and offers.
Security and Data Retention:
Christian Guild takes the security of any personal information we hold very seriously
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
We would like to keep you informed of Christian Guild news and offers by post, email and other electronic means.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing communications you may opt out or change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us.
Access to and amending your personal information
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove personal information you think is inaccurate by contacting us.
You also have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. To do so, please contact us. We may make a small charge for this service.
Second Floor, Building Ten,
This site is operated by Christian Guild, the trading name for Methodist Guild Holidays Limited (Company number 00223776 and VAT number 657 886 076) whose registered office is Second Floor, Building 10, Cromford Mills, Cromford, Derbyshire, DE4 3RQ
• 13th – 20th October at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 7 nights half-board: £448
• 17th – 19th October at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £79
• 4th – 9th November at Sidholme Hotel – min. 3 nights half board: £49 per night
• 4th – 9th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 4th – 9th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 5 nights half-board in Mews accommodation: £220
• 9th – 10th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 1 night B&B: £79 per room
• 9th – 11th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – Remembrance Weekend 2 nights half-board: £98
• 11th – 13th November at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £89
• 24th Nov – 22nd Dec at Sidholme Hotel – min. 2 nights half board: £45 per night
• 25th – 28th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 3 nights half-board: £147, including one theme night.
• 25th – 30th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 30th Nov – 2nd Dec at Willersley Castle Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £98