Throughout the year you can join in a wide range of special activities and themed breaks which run at the hotels. Use the search facility to the left to find a holiday to suit you or view the holidays brochure online.
In most cases the special activities are an addition to the regular programme, with our hotels being open as normal for guests, and so you can choose whether or not to take part.
If you holiday alone, you’ll know that many hotels and holiday companies add a supplement to the advertised price if you’re on your own. But not at Christian Guild as we have a number of single rooms at each hotel, and at certain times of the year we have double and twin rooms as well without a single supplement. With a warm welcome and friendly atmosphere, you’ll find our hotels offer a great break for you. And we’re sure you’ll meet new, like-minded friends.
Please note: Information shown here for our Special Activities is correct at time of going to press but could be subject to change due to reasons beyond our control. Please check with the hotel of your choice.
In some cases additional charges may apply to cover materials, entrance fees, special activities, local travel, etc. Our staff will be pleased to advise you.
Photographer or singer; bird watcher or painter; country dancer or gardener; crafts enthusiast or walker - there's a wide range of interest breaks and holidays to choose from. Activity and Interest Breaks give you the chance to try something new, perfect existing skills, discover new interests and meet new people.
Our guests are of all ages, young and young at heart, and so we offer some breaks geared towards particular age groups, but you are welcome at any time, whatever your age.
With over 30 walking breaks to choose from through the seasons you can be sure of finding something that suits you. All are, of course, led by experienced leaders and take in some of the most beautiful areas of England.
Sit back and let someone else do the driving! You can join coach holidays running from several areas of the country to our centres. Please note that travel costs to and from the hotels are payable in addition to our standard Terms.
Cromford and the surrounding Derbyshire Dales landscape offer a superb natural playground for your adventure group. Kayaking, canoeing, fishing, cycling, climbing or caving and much more – you have the freedom to try anything. Our Groups department can tailor your experience towards team-building, learning new skills or simply as a fun and exciting new adventure. We have extensive lists of contacts and we will hire fully qualified guides, so you don’t need previous experience of any activity – just a sense of adventure.
Situated 100 metres up an incline away from the main ‘Castle’ building, the grade II listed pink gritstone Mews building was designed by Thomas Gardener as a coach house and stable block. It has recently been upgraded to include modern accommodation and a meeting room, enabling you to have a self-contained area specifically for your group.
For more information, please contact the Groups Manager at Willersley Castle Hotel.
• 13th – 20th October at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 7 nights half-board: £448
• 17th – 19th October at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £79
• 4th – 9th November at Sidholme Hotel – min. 3 nights half board: £49 per night
• 4th – 9th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 4th – 9th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 5 nights half-board in Mews accommodation: £220
• 9th – 10th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 1 night B&B: £79 per room
• 9th – 11th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – Remembrance Weekend 2 nights half-board: £98
• 11th – 13th November at Sidholme Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £89
• 24th Nov – 22nd Dec at Sidholme Hotel – min. 2 nights half board: £45 per night
• 25th – 28th November at Willersley Castle Hotel – 3 nights half-board: £147, including one theme night.
• 25th – 30th November at Treloyhan Manor Hotel – 5 nights half-board: £225
• 30th Nov – 2nd Dec at Willersley Castle Hotel – 2 nights half-board: £98