17th March 2020, 09:00
At this time, our hotels – all of which are in the UK – remain open and operational. However, we are closely monitoring announcements from the Government and are prepared to react and change accordingly, should we need to.
If a further Government announcement is made that affects your holiday or event, we will be in touch prior to your arrival date. In recent weeks, we have been following the rapidly changing situation regarding Coronavirus closely and implementing measures within our hotels for the wellbeing and safety of our guests, as well as employees, suppliers and the like. We have taken extra precautions and on top of our already thorough cleaning regime and hygiene standards, and have implemented the following:
- Further cleaning throughout the day of items such as stair bannisters, door handles and the backs and arms of chairs.
- A supply of hand sanitisers throughout each of our hotels and venues for all guests to use.
- Serving and/or plating meals.
- Staff wearing disposable gloves, where deemed appropriate.
- Encouraging regular handwashing of guests.
- Offering guests the chance to dine away from others, where possible.
Your upcoming booking
Although our hotels remain open, in light of the Government announcement at 17:00 on 16th March 2020, where social distancing and all but non-essential travel was recommended for the coming weeks, we appreciate that our customers with bookings between 17th March 2020 and 31st May 2020, may wish to postpone their stay, holiday or event and we will gladly offer this. We want to assure you that we will work with you to find a mutually agreeable alternative date, later in 2020 or into 2021, when your stay, holiday or event can take place. If you are unable to confirm a change of date at present, we will credit your account and transfer your deposit plus any other monies already paid when you are able to confirm a new date.
We are appreciative of your understanding and support in what are unusual and difficult times for us all.